The web domain www.barcelonahikingguides.com is owned by TRESCANT SCP and as responsible for the treatment guarantees an adequate level of protection for the individuals affected by the treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (679/2016 ).
It will treat your personal data with total loyalty and transparency in accordance with the legal bases that allow the legality of the treatment.
To comply with Regulation 679/2016, a record of treatment activities has been prepared and the necessary technical and organizational security measures have been adopted to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the people affected by the treatment carried out by TRESCANT SCP.
Responsible for the treatment
Identity: TRESCANT SCP
Postal Address: C / Caponata 15-17, 1º3ª, 08034 Barcelona
Purpose of the treatment and legitimation:
Through our website we will treat your data for the following purposes:
– Proceed to the registration of your reservation as a client, legitimized by your consent as established in Regulation 679/2016 in its article 6.1a. and for the establishment of a contractual relationship regulated in Regulation 679/2016 in its article 6.1.b.
– Attend and resolve your doubts and queries that you can make through our email, legitimized by your consent when contacting us as established in Regulation 679/2016 in its article 6.1a.
– Send you commercial communications about our services, legitimized by our legitimate interest in communicating with our users regulated in Regulation 679/2016 in its article 6.1.f.
Recipients of your data
Your data will not be transferred to third parties except in the case of legal obligation to the competent public administrations in the economic-fiscal area.
Your data will be kept in order to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and processed. Likewise,
– Client registration data: while the relationship lasts for the provision of the service and for compliance with legal obligations.
– Contact information: while the attention of your request lasts and for compliance with legal obligations.
– Data for commercial communications: until you voluntarily indicate to us your desire to be unsubscribed.
Rights of the interested party
The General Data Protection Regulation establishes an increase in the rights that belong to the people affected by the processing of your data, so we inform you that as a user of www.barcelonahikingguides.com you have the right to:
– Access, rectify or request the deletion of your data, at the time you think they are not necessary for the purpose they were collected.
– Request the limitation of the treatment, in this case only those strictly necessary to carry out the exercise of claims will be kept.
– Withdraw your consent, at any time.
To proceed with the exercise of rights you must contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website www.aepd.es